LAMARTINE CONSEIL develops its activities through five poles of expertise:
- Capital Investment
- Business and Equity transfer
- Corporate and business law, contractual law
- Social legislation, individual and collective labor relations within companies
- Corporate Tax law and patrimonial taxes.
Press reviewSee all
Lamartine Conseil change de dimension
LAMARTINE CONSEIL CHANGE DE DIMENSION Paris, le 18 novembre 2019 - Leader depuis 2006 des opérations de...
League Tables avocats corporate et financement S1 2019...
Fields of expertise
LBO, CAPITAL INVESTMENT AND VENTURE CAPITAL
For several years LAMARTINE CONSEIL has been one of the key players in these business segments, acting for both financial investors and management teams.
LAMARTINE CONSEIL is, in particular, taking charge of the following services:
- supporting Investors LBO, OBO, MBI, Venture, P to P or Rollover ;
- legal and tax engineering related to restructuring (structure memo, …) ;
- acquisition audit and « Vendor Due Diligence » in legal, tax and social fields as;
- legal follow up of the holding company and/or the target group ;
- management of the shareholders agreement and the share accounts
- post-acquisition follow up and management of the assets and liabilities guarantee ;
- consultancy in pre-litigation relating to post-acquisition risks or litigation.
TRANSFERS AND ESTATE TRANSACTIONS/MERGER & ACQUISITION
LAMARTINE CONSEIL is regularly involved in sale, acquisition, change of control, carve out, and acquisitions of holdings, on behalf of industrial groups, founding shareholders, or target companies.
LAMARTINE CONSEIL is taking care of legal and tax issues of M&A transactions
- capital gains tax and wealth tax(French ISF);
- optimization linked to the trimming of purchase perimeter( real estate assets and so on…) of real estate assets owned by the target company
- Optimization of rights relating to assets transferred without charge within a family business.
LAMARTINE CONSEIL has developed a strong practice focused on transaction and restructuring especially in these particular business sector:
- Hotel trade;
- Medical and pharmaceutical laboratories;
- Care facilities: clinics, EHPAD ...
BUSINESS LAW AND CONTRACTS
Following up and restructuring companies requires technical skills in all areas of law.
LAMARTINE CONSEIL more particularly plays a part in:
- contractual relationships, such as the negotiation of commercial contracts, partnerships, distribution contracts, commercial lease, ventures…
- pre-litigation advice for the benefit of companies;
- counselling and following-up specific procedures for companies having difficulties.
Corporate law is an important component of the activity developed by LAMARTINE CONSEIL‘s lawyers:
LAMARTINE CONSEIL supports its clients more specifically in:
- following up companies’ legal obligations: approval of accounts, capital increases, company transformations;
- keeping legal registers: share and securities transfers, board and shareholders’ meetings;
- following up and managing intercompany relations: cash agreement, provision of services, etc.;
- M&As (mergers and acquisitions), demergers and spin-offs;
- acquisitions and disposals of business activities or assets;
- issuing combined securities.
TAX AND BUSINESS LAW AND PROPERTY TAX LAW
TAX AND BUSINESS LAW AND PROPERTY TAX LAW
LAMARTINE CONSEIL has special expertise in tax matters that it they uses in the complex operations they conducts.
LAMARTINE CONSEIL notably carries out the following missions:
- advice and assistance to companies and groups of companies in their routine tax management;
- auditing of companies and consolidated groups tax returns;
- tax and Vendor Due Diligence;
- taxation of groups, and more particularly acquisition holding companies;
- taxation of transactions;
- engineering relating to specific tax regimes (research tax credit, etc.)
- auditing or preparing tax returns and income or wealth tax returns;
- property taxation and local taxation;
- estate fiscal optimization;
- advice and assistance during account audit procedures or personal tax position investigations;
- tax disputes, negotiations with tax authorities.